We'll send you an email to schedule an appointment.
REVOLVING CREDIT ESCALA FX®
Our product is immediate injection of flow to capitalize on business opportunities such as early-payment discounts, on-time fulfillment to providers, special rates for volume, and resolving short-term eventualities on your treasury.
◆ 0% interest, the cost is a exchange differential.
◆ No aperture compromise or annuities.
◆ Credit term from 1 day up until 30 days.
◆ Natural cover of exchange rate, at the time the operation is agreed, the client will have the amount to settle at expiration, regardless of fluctuations with the exchange rate.
◆ Credit amount from $500,000 pesos
Escala FX® Credit line is subject to requirements and conditions of contracting. AVERAGE CAT (Total Annual Cost) 0% with no IVA(Tax over Added Value). Fixed interest rate of 0% , calculated over a credit with no commissions. Total Annual Cost of the Escala FX® Credit Line is denominated on national currency, calculated over a no-warranty real credit of $1,000,000 to a term of 12 months. Information is of informational purposes only. Subject to credit approval. Date of calculation 31 of december of 2018
Who do we finance?
PyMEs and Corporatives on the Mexican Republic.
Requirements for the credit line Escala FX®
- Credit request.
- Form of Knowledge of the Cliente (KYC)
- Constitutive Act
- Tax ID
- Financial Statements (Dictated or Fiscal) of the last 2 excercises
- Financial Statements of the year in progress, with their analytical relationships, signed by the Legal Representative.
- Last 2 annual tax returns.
- Proof of address (No older than 3 months).
- Authorization of consulting of the credit bureau (enterprise).
- Failing to comply with your obligations may generate extra fees or monetary interests.
- Contracting credits above your payment capacity may affect your credit history
- The guarantor, solidary or co-accredited, will respond as the main obliged to the Financial Entity.
- For the carrying out of operations, Escala Capital is subject to the supervision of the CNBV (National Bancary Comission of Values), only for the purposes of the stated on Article 56 of the LGOAAC.